Skip to main content

Blackpink's Lisa shuts down Chinese social media after appearing in '19 gold' Paris adult show

▲(출처=리사 인스타그램 캡처)
The Weibo account of Blackpink's Lisa has suddenly been closed.


Lisa's Weibo account is currently inaccessible. "The account is no longer viewable due to reports of violations of laws and regulations and violations of rules related to the Weibo Community Agreement," Weibo said.



"It's unclear what complaints were received," CNN and other foreign media reported on Monday, "but Chinese internet companies routinely suspend or delete accounts for violating their country's myriad censorship rules or simply for causing too much controversy," the company said.



"The suspension of Lisa's Weibo account comes after she appeared in a performance of Crazy Horse in Paris in September, sparking a huge controversy on the tightly controlled Chinese internet." China's performing arts industry association, the China Performing Arts Association, has a rule on maintaining celebrity dignity that "restricts the promotion of obscene and vulgar performances.



Previously, Lisa appeared in three episodes of "Crazy Horse" in September. "Crazy Horse" is a cabaret that is not allowed for people under the age of 19 and is called one of the top three shows in France along with "Moulin Rouge" and "Lido.



Meanwhile, actress Angela Baby, who attended Lisa's performance, also had her Weibo account closed. The Weibo accounts of the other members of BLACKPINK, Jisoo, Jenny, and Rose, are still active.
Blackpink's Lisa shuts down Chinese social media after appearing in '19 gold' Paris adult show 이미지

Blackpink's Lisa shuts down Chinese social media after appearing in '19 gold' Paris adult show

The Weibo account of Blackpink's Lisa has suddenly been closed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japan Meteorological Agency lists Dokdo as Japanese territory on weather map for Typhoon No. 7 Lan

▲일본 기상청에 표기된 독도. 사진제공=서경덕 교수 The Japan Meteorological Agency has sparked controversy for labeling Dokdo as Japanese territory on a weather map of Typhoon No. 7. On the 16th, Seo Kyung-duk, a professor at Sungshin Women's University, sent a protest email to the Japan Meteorological Agency through social networking services (SNS), demanding that the agency correct its mistake of labeling Dokdo as Japanese land. "The Japan Meteorological Agency has always labeled Dokdo as '竹島' (Takeshima), and we have been protesting against this for three years. The biggest problem is that many Japanese netizens visit the Japan Meteorological Agency's website during typhoon and tsunami warnings, which can create a false perception of Dokdo," he said. "In this protest email, we said, 'This is a clear territorial provocation. Dokdo is an undisputed territory of the Republic of Korea under historical, geographical, and international law." Professor Seo said that not o...

MLB requests IDs for 'Brother-in-law-sister's husband' Lee Jung-hoo and Go Woo-seok...US stage challenge in full swing

  ▲김하성(왼쪽)과 이정후가 13일 잠실구장에서 열린 LG와 KT 한국시리즈 5차전을 관전하고 있다. 연합뉴스 Major League Baseball (MLB) has requested the identities of Lee Jung-hoo (25) and Ko Woo-seok (25), who are brother-in-law and sister-in-law. The Korean Baseball Organization (KBO) announced on Friday that it had received a request from the MLB office to check the identities of Lee Jeong-hoo and Ko Woo-seok the day before, and that the players were informed today that they belong to Kiwoom and LG, respectively. A background check request from the MLB office is the first step for an MLB club to sign a player. The two players have played at least seven regular seasons, ending this season, and are eligible to move to overseas leagues through the posting system with the consent of their clubs. Lee previously announced his intention to play in the major leagues after this season. His team, Kiwoom, accepted. The local media is also showing high interest in their signing. On the 10th, ESPN, an American sports channel, ranked L...

'Gangnam-daero 3 hamburgers'...'juicy' makes the wait worth it Five Guys

   Customers wait in line to place orders at a Five Guys store on Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, on Nov. 28. (Reporter Koo Ye-ji sunrise@) Five Guys, one of America's top three burgers, has landed in Korea, sparking a burger war on Gangnam-daero in Seocho-gu, Seoul. Five Guys is fighting for 'American taste', Shake Shack for localization, and Superduper for fresh meat. At 9:30 a.m. on the 28th, an hour and a half before the store opened, there were already 117 teams lined up out front. With the introduction of tabling (a remote queuing application), there were no long lines like on the first day. After a long wait, we were able to enter the store at 12:10pm. On the 27th, the second day of opening, the line started at 11:44am and I entered the store at 2:54pm. I ordered a burger from Five Guys in Korea and compared it to the Five Guys burger, Shake Shack, and Superduper signature items I tried in New York City in January. The Five Guys burger comes with eight veggies, incl...